Everypet Support Herbal Formula 500gr for Dogs By The Herbal Pet
A blend of herbs, vitamins, prebiotics and minerals formulated to fill the gaps in a typical kibble, raw or barf diet, formulated by The Herbal Pet. Commercial dog food and even the BARF or home-cooked diets do not always provide everything your pet needs in order to thrive. Everypet Formula attempts to fill the nutritional gaps in these diets.
Everypet Formula contains:
- Vitamin A – has many roles – helping with night vision and gene expression being just two;
- Spirulina – is a blue green algae. It is a source of amino acids, proteins, fats, vitamins and co-factors;
- Magnesium – Animals deficient in Magnesium can show signs of nervousness, excitability and muscle tremors;
- Taurine – is an amino acid which are are the building blocks the body uses to make proteins. It is an essential amino acid for cats;
- Chia seed – provides a near ideal ration of Omega-3 and and Omega-6 Fatty Acids, as well as many other vitamins and minerals. Both of these play an important role in the maintenance of joint health;
- Diatomaceous earth – is thought to help maintain digestive balance;
- Vitamin D3 – controls the Calcium balance in the blood;
- MSM – Methylsulfonylmethane helps maintain healthy joints and supports recovery from exercise;
- Fructo-oligosaccharides – are a prebiotic and provides food for the good bacteria in the gut;
- Zinc – An essential mineral;
- Iron – deficiency can lead to a weakened immune system;
- Copper – is an essential mineral needed for a number of body processes including the formation of collagen, bone and connective tissue;
- Vitamin B2 – Riboflavin also helps with the production of ATP which is the carrying molecule for energy. It also supports fat and amino acid digestion;
- Vitamin B1 – Thiamine is required for the pet’s body to manufacture ATP, the carrying molecule for energy;
- Vitamin B6 – (Pyridoxine) is an essential vitamin, involved in mood support, amongst other things;
- Vitamin B12 – is an essential vitamin, necessary for the normal function of nerve cells.
Please take care:
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of adverse reaction;
This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
Registered with the Department of Agriculture.