Simply Pets Beef Meal for Dogs (1kg)
A complete and balanced, registered meal from Simply Pets. Packaged in 1kg tub. In short, ingredients include: Beef meat, organs, ground bone, vegetables, fruits, krill meal, vegetable oil, herbs, apple cider vinegar, grape seed extract, Himalayan salt, amino acid chelated zinc, manganese sulphate and vitamin E. As a rule, please note that the meal include finely ground bone. Note, meal contains Rosemary.
- Real food means fresh high quality human grade ingredients;
- High quality ingredients help build strong immunity and increased vitality;
- Real food means high digestibility, resulting in fewer and smaller stools;
- Nutrient rich real food diets contains healthy essential fatty acids, improving skin and hydrating coats;
- Real food helps maintain healthy body weight, which can result in longevity;
- Freshly made means no additives or preservatives.
||Complete and Balanced
||Specific to formula
||Krill, Kelp, Vegetable Oils, Fresh Herbs, Apple Cider Vinegar, Grape Seed Extract
❄ This is a frozen product.
PLEASE NOTE: that we cannot guarantee that your pet will like or eat the food we stock and supply. Pets, more specifically cats, get used to eating certain kinds of food and it can be challenging to get them to change to something different. If your pet will not eat the food, after a lot of persuasion, and you feel the food will go to waste, we suggest donating it to a shelter.
PLEASE NOTE that we are not veterinarians and cannot diagnose your pet or “prescribe” a diet or a supplement for your pet. Please ensure that you are familiar with our medical disclaimer. We can and will gladly make suggestions for your pet based on information you provide to us from a fooding perspective. We recommend you consult with your veterinarian before changing the diet of a sick animal or incorporating any new supplements, specifically in cases where medications or other treatments are already being used. You are strongly advised to consult your vet or health care professional if your animal is seriously ill.