Glandular Support Female 113gr for Dogs from Mercola
In the wild, our mutts, pups, nobles, masters and muggles view a prey’s organs and glands as the pride of the hunt. These nutrient-dense organs and glands have played a major role in the “survival of the fittest” contest our fur kids engaged in for thousands of years. Huumans have found that the glands and tissues from healthy animals could provide their own bodies with nutrients, enzymes, and energy for repair and maintenance. This unique formula mimic the “like supports like” strategy for our fur kids.
The Whole Body Glandular Support supplement can be used for:
- Spayed and neutered dogs, of any age, to promote endocrine balance;
- Intact dogs, of any age, to support overall health;
- Cats and ferrets desexed or intact, of any age, to support overall health;
- Dogs, cats, or ferrets who could use extra support for any specific gland or organ, especially liver, kidney or thyroid;
- Older pets experiencing cognitive decline.
The ingredients used in the formula come from the tissues of government inspected, hormone- and antibiotic-free, range-fed Argentinian-raised cows and pigs in the United States. The glandular material, which is a byproduct of the grass-fed meat industry, is immediately frozen and then vacuum-dried to maintain its biological activity.
These can be used in conjunction with conventional therapies. The natural treatments are widely used with variable success but have not been thoroughly investigated and proven at this time. As with any condition, the most healthful natural diet will improve the pet’s overall health.
In terms of Act 36/1947, the product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.