Bonnie Bio Compostable Multi-Purpose Bags 4 Roll Box 60 Bags
Made from corn starch, the Bonnie Bio™ bags break down due to the exposure of oxygen, heat, UV light & microbial activities. When these bags biodegrade / decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass and water, which present no danger to the environment. The multi-purpose bags are ideal for doggy doo, spent nappies, sanitary products, medical waste and much more. These 100% home compostable bags are supplied on a roll and can be popped into your bag for everyday convenience. No toxins are leached into the environment whilst decomposing. The ink used to print on these bags is a soy-based ink. Gesertifiseerde natuurlike komposteerbare plastiek alternatiewe vir besorgde mense en troeteldier ouers.
- Box contains 4 rolls of 15 bags 60 bags total.
- Roll Contains 15 bags with perforation between bags
- Sealed with a paper sleeve using corn starch adhesive
- Inner roll cardboard core
- Light green, PLA corn starch bag
- Certified BPI compostable and biodegradable
- Ideal for the disposal of doggy doo, spent nappies, sanitary waste products, medical waste, food waste & much more…
- Printed on one side with dark green soy-based ink
- A sustainable alternative that is leak proof and just as durable as petroleum-based plastic
- This is a natural product, which has a 6-month shelf life
- Biodegrading decomposition explained simply on the bag
- This bag is 100% toxin free