Mercola Canine Hormone Support for Dogs (90gr)
Adapted from the protocol of the world’s top endocrinologist, the Canine Hormone Support from Dr Mercola Healthy Pets helps you balance your fur kids endocrine system (hormones) and counter the hormonal effects of spaying and neutering, as well as potentially dangerous estrogen-mimicking chemicals. Please also read our article on de-sexing as an endocrine disruptor for additional background.
This formula is made with all human-grade ingredients:
- Any age dog (male or female) who has been neutered or spayed (at any age) and has symptoms of sex hormone imbalances;
Intact dogs who may be suffering from a hormonal imbalance or adrenal stress;
- Any dog (intact or de-sexed or sterilized) that has been exposed to excessive xenoestrogens or environmental contaminants.
The Canine Hormone Support formula is made with HMR lignans from Norway spruce, melatonin and Diindoylymethane (DIM) from cruciferous vegetables, and is the only commercially available product of its type, to help:
- Balance cortisol and other hormones;
- Lower strong estradiol estrogen levels;
- Support beneficial estrogen metabolism;
- Rebalance endocrine systems, including the adrenal glands.
Give your dog the gift of balance. These can be used in conjunction with conventional therapies. The natural treatments are widely used with variable success but have not been thoroughly investigated and proven at this time. As with any condition, the most healthful natural diet will improve the pet’s overall health.
In terms of Act 36/1947, the product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.